Monday, March 23, 2009

Etsy Sale and Update

Clearly, I'm bad at updating the blog...I've been meaning too but just keep getting sidetracked! Sorry! This will be a quick update - I'm working on some natural dyeing today, and trying to update my Etsy, and dealing with some summer stuff. Feeling a little frazzled/overwhelmed really.

Anyway, I'm having a sale at my Etsy shop this week, and will be adding new items whenever I can. I listed some of my old pottery, bowls mostly.

From Box of Light


From Box of Light


From Box of Light


From Box of Light


From Box of Light


I'll be adding some other clay pieces soon:

From Box of Light


From Box of Light


From Box of Light


And a couple coiled baskets:

From Box of Light


From Box of Light


From Box of Light


I'll try to post some of the stuff I'm working on right now soon - I have a huge backlog of photos, it's hard to keep up!

No comments: