Friday, April 17, 2009

What I want to know, where does the time go?

Ok, I know it's been a while - I've never been good at keeping up with blogging, and I'm leaving for the island in a few days so posting will continue to be scarce. I think I'll be taking a lot of photos on the island though, so I'll try to update on the weekends.

I've gone to the beach several times in the last couple of weeks, which has provided some great photo opportunities. I'm way behind in editing photos, as usual, but here's a few images from Wallis Sands beach, near Rye, NH.

From Beaches

If you look at the larger version of this one, you can see Appledore, Star, and White Islands in the distance.

From Beaches


From Beaches


From Beaches


From Beaches


From Beaches

1 comment:

jonathan020 said...

Nice pictures. We were at Wallis Sands this evening. Also went down to Rye Harbor. I hope to add some pictures to my blog shortly.